Creating Polls Using the News Feed
To Access the News Feed: Tap the feed on the My Frenzy page or select “Newsfeed” from the menu.
Choose one of several News Feeds.
Choose a story of interest.
Review the entire story. Tap “Post Poll” to create a poll on the story.
Create your poll. The headline and associated photo are auto-inserted. You modify the poll question and add answers.
Some other neat features and benefits:
- Vote on other users polls and create your own.
- Search for polls and users by category, user name, hashtag, or location.
- Each user can only vote once.
- Votes are anonymous and therefore unbiased.
- Voting stats are calculated in real time as the votes come in.
- Results page stores all the Polls you voted on so you can see the results.
- Private Mode allows only your “Friends” to view your profile and comment on your polls.
- Allow or turn off users ability to comment on a specific poll.
- Share that you voted on a poll to Facebook or Twitter.
- Invite friends via SMS text, email, Facebook and Twitter
- Post polls to only your friends, only users in a specific location or all users worldwide.
- Add an image or photo to your poll from file or your phones camera.
- View your friends, followers and those you’re following.
- Make comments on polls and allow others to comment on yours.
- “Like” those polls you love!